Top 10 shopping streets in Spain
Shopping is one of the most importants touristic attractions in Spain. Let’s see the TOP 10 cites in Spain for shopping. The shopping in Barcelona or Madrid is one of the great options for tourists from around the world who can find the best products and brands at great prices.
- Preciados (Madrid). The shopping street Preciados in Madrid starts in a street leading to Puerta del Sol and in which we find from the oldest shops in the city to the most exclusive brands in the world.
- Barcelona Shopping Line. Five kilometers including Ramblas, Plaça Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia, Diagonal and Portal de l’Àngel where you can find the most famous brands.
- Colon (Valencia). Ideal for young buyers, also there are jewelers and historical signatures. It opens every Sunday. In its surroundings are some of the most exclusive shops.
- Street Mesones (Granada). On the city center, you can find from boutiques to souvenir’s shops. You can relax and enjoy tapas bars during the shopping day.
- Calle Larios (Malaga). Not only has the best shopping, Malaga social life unfolds in the popular Larios street.
- Plaza Nueva (Sevilla). The best place to buy ceramics, souvenirs: fans, hats, flamenco guitars and any accessory.
- Old town (Salamanca). More than 4,000 establishments, which we add the markets that are placed in an unique environment.
- Obelisk (A Coruña). Historic shopping area, a street where you will find clothing stores or historical jewelry.
- Gran Vía (Bilbao). A street with the leading firms of clothes, accessories, leisure and technology.
- Avenida Carlos III (Pamplona). Almost a kilometer of shopping. Despite Christmas or sales crowds you will not feeling cramped.